Member of the Paris Bar and Founding Partner of Komon Avocats
Olivier Fachin holds a Master 2 in International and European Business Law from the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France, after having completed his entire university education at Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne.
Olivier has worked in several Parisian law firms, which has enabled him to develop a significant experience in corporate law, both in commercial litigation and in corporate legal services. He particularly enjoys discovering new business areas where he quickly understands the challenges and constraints. Naturally drawn to negotiation, Olivier takes a keen interest in partner disputes where he finds and offers solutions to resolve them.
He has also developed a particular expertise in restructuring by working on high-stakes cases.
Member of several business networks, Olivier Fachin is, since 2020, the President of the Association des Avocats Japonophiles (AAJ).
Olivier has practiced many sports such as ju-jitsu, tennis and football, as well as photography.
Passionate about Japanese culture (language, gastronomy, traditional architecture, etc.), he owns a collection of momiji (Japanese maples) which he enjoys cultivating.
- Defense against a request for compulsory execution of a commitment to sell shares,
- Defense against a request to declare void a shareholders' meetings and for restitution of a company director’s earnings,
- Defense of a partner's interests in freezing disputes, negotiation and settlement,
- Defense on a wrongful dismissal of a SARL manager,
- Termination suit of a commercial lease for breach of delivery and warranty obligations,
- Action to declare void the contractual interest clauses in financing contracts,
- Defense against a public prosecutor’s request to open judicial restructuring or liquidation proceedings,
- Defense against liability claims relating to the implementation of large-scale IT projects (Marketplace).
- Mergers and acquisitions,
- Structuring corporate groups,
- Drafting shareholder agreements,
- Transfers of business assets,
- Securing commercial leases prior to closing,
- Drafting general terms and conditions of sale, general terms and conditions of use,
- Drafting of tailored licensed professional contracts,
- Negotiation of services contracts.
- Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat — Ecole de Formation du Barreau de Paris
- DESS (Master II) in International and European Business Law – Ecole Polytechnique des Hauts-de France
- Master degree (Master I) in Business law / International Law – University Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Certificate in applied legal languages – English – University Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne
Publications and conferences
- Avocats en lumière, épisode 24 (2021)
- Conditions générales de vente entre professionnels : la liberté n’est pas totale (2016)
- Référé-expertise a l’initiative du créancier et procédure collective du débiteur (2012)
- Japanese culture