Ezzine trained in the practice of business litigation and arbitration with several major French and Anglo-Saxon law firms, where he also had the opportunity to deal with various business law issues, such as economic and corporate law, both in litigation and business advising.
He holds a Master 2 in International Economic Law from the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, and has thus placed the international perspective at the centre of his career after having obtained the CRFPA (French Bar Exam) following his Master 1 with a specialisation in international and European law.
He has a particular expertise in private and public international law in the context of international litigation.
Ezzine has been practicing boxing since the age of 9 and football since he was a child. He also has a particular interest in trekking, which he had the opportunity to do in Indonesia when he climbed a volcano at 3,800 meters.
He is interested in the emancipation of young people through knowledge and sport, and actively participated in the creation of an association in the 15th arrondissement of Paris called "La Bonne Equipe" of which his brother is a founding member.
- International Arbitration
- Business Litigation
- Corporate law
Examples of cases handled
- Representation of an African Central Bank in an ICC commercial arbitration related to the enforcement of a deposit contract of raw materials
- Representation of a major US hotel group in the enforcement of arbitral awards obtained in England in ICC proceedings
- Strategic support for non-trading real estate company executives
- Preventive measures prior to the commencement of an ad hoc arbitration proceeding
- Representation of a project owner in litigation before the commercial courts
- Representation of a lessee in the case of a financial lease
- Certificat d’aptitude à la profession d’avocat - École de formation du barreau de Paris (EFB)
- Professional Master of Laws in International Economic Law (Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Master 1 in International Law (Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Sport education